Definitions for SLA
- As used herein, "month" refers to a calendar month.
- "Applicable Monthly Service Fees" means the total fees paid by Customer for a use of the Synatic integration platform during the month in which Downtime occurred.
- "Downtime" is calculated on a monthly basis and is the total number of minutes during the month that the entire Synatic integration platform was unavailable. Downtime does not include partial minutes of unavailability or scheduled downtime for maintenance and upgrades.
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" is calculated on a monthly basis and is calculated as:
((total minutes in month - Downtime)/total minutes in month) * 100
- "Service Credit" is the percentage of the Applicable Monthly Service Fees to be credited to Customer if Synatic approves Customer’s claim, as set forth in the table above.
To be eligible for a Service Credit:
- Customer must log a support ticket with Synatic within 24 hours of first becoming aware of an event that impacts service availability.
- Customer must submit Customer’s claim and all required information by the end of the month immediately following the month in which the Downtime occurred.
- Customer must include all information necessary for Synatic to validate Customer’s claim, including: (i) a detailed description of the events resulting in Downtime, including Customer’s request logs that document the errors and corroborate Customer’s claimed outage (with any confidential or sensitive information in the logs removed or replaced with asterisks); (ii) information regarding the time and duration of the Downtime; (iii) the number and location(s) of affected users (if applicable); and (iv) descriptions of Customer’s attempts to resolve the Downtime at the time of occurrence.
- Customer must reasonably assist Synatic in investigating the cause of the Downtime and processing Customer’s claim.
Synatic will process claims within 45 days of receipt. If Synatic determine that Customer have satisfied the customer obligations above and that none of the below limitations apply to Customer’s claim, Synatic will grant Customer a Service Credit.
Synatic will apply any Service Credit to a future invoice or payment for the Synatic integration platform account that experienced the Downtime. Service Credits will not be applied to fees for any other Synatic products or services.
Service Credits are Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy under this SLA.
Downtime does not include, and Customer will not be eligible for a Service Credit for, any performance or availability issue that results from:
- Factors outside of Synatic’s reasonable control, such as natural disaster, war, acts of terrorism, riots, government action, force majeure, or a network or device failure at Customer’s site or between Customer’s site and Synatic;
- Services, hardware, or software provided by a third party, such as cloud platform services on which Synatic runs;
- Services, hardware, software or data provided by the Customer with which Synatic relies on to run;
- Customer’s or any third party’s (a) improper use or configuration of Synatic integration platform, or (b) failure to follow appropriate security practices.